|Positive Test||Return to School||Lunch in the Media Center for remainder of 10 day period|
|Sunday||Friday||Friday, Monday, Tuesday|
|Monday||Saturday (Monday Return)||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday|
|Tuesday||Sunday (Monday Return)||Monday through Thursday|
|Wednesday||Monday||Monday through Friday|
|Thursday||Tuesday||Tuesday through Friday|
|Friday||Wednesday||Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Saturday||Thursday||Thursday, Friday, Monday|
Return to school on day 6 and once:
- Symptoms improve
- Fever-free without fever-reducing medicine for 24 hours
- Day one is the day the student tested positive. We are not considering symptom onset.
- Following the 5-day isolation period, students must mask for five additional days and eat lunch in the Media Center for the remainder of the ten day period. See the third column above.
- Students who do not meet these criteria after five days should receive clearance from either public health authority contact tracers (local board of health or Community Tracing Collaborative) or school health professionals before returning to school.Return to school should be based on time and symptom resolution.
- It is NOT recommended that individuals take another test prior to return.
www.doe.mass.edu/covid19/testing/ January 13, 2022