Dear Families (Grades 10-12):
The CTE uniforms you ordered this summer are now available for pick up. Below please find information on dates for pick up, as well as additional information to address any questions/concerns you may have:
Pick up Dates and Times
Wednesday 9/5 – Friday 9/7
7:00 am – 4:00 pm
* Students may pick up and pay for their uniforms before school, during lunch, or after school.
* Parents may pick up and pay for the uniforms during the above hours. If you can not pick them up during these scheduled times, you may pick them up on September 12th at Back to School Night from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
* If you would like to pick up your uniforms prior to school opening, please park in the visitors spots in the Blooming Designs parking lot, or in the visitors spots in front of the school. Please keep in mind that buses are dropping our students out front and use care when arriving. Do not enter at the main office to pick up the uniforms. Walk toward the greenhouses and enter through Blooming Designs. Ring the bell and someone will let you in.
* Short Sleeve T-Shirts: $9.00
* Long Sleeve T-Shirts: $14.00
* Polo Shirts: $17.00
* Crew Neck Sweatshirts: $18.00
* Unisex Scrubs: $35.00/set
* 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt: $28.00
* Cash or check only at time of pick up
* Please make checks payable to “Essex North Shore Agricultural & Technical School” or “ENSATS”
Frequently Asked Questions:
What if you or your student did not receive the uniform e-mail, or was unable to fill it out prior to deadline?
* Please use this form (https://goo.gl/forms/mymF8em14KLfT99H2) to order. You will be notified when the order is fulfilled.
What if my student already ordered uniforms last Spring?
* Uniform pieces ordered through the school in the Spring are acceptable in most cases. Please have your student check with his/her instructor to confirm.
What if my student is a new accept and did not order uniforms?
* Please use this form (https://goo.gl/forms/mymF8em14KLfT99H2) to order. You will be notified when your order is fulfilled.
Thank you for your patience through this process. We apologize for any inconvenience this new process may have caused you.