Technology Support is available in person through the Technology Office, located across from the Library Media Center from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm during the school year.
For online support, you may use this link to submit a helpdesk ticket.
Frequently Asked Support Questions
Unable to Log into Aspen
If you are unable to access the portal, please contact [email protected]
Forgot iPad/Chromebook at Home
If you forgot to bring your iPad or Chromebook to school, one may be borrowed from the Library Media Center on a daily basis. Devices borrowed from the Library Media Center may not be brought home over night.
Broken iPad Screen
iPads purchased through or borrowed from Essex North Shore Agricultural & Technical School came with AppleCare+. Check your AppleCare+ Status online using this link. If your AppleCare+ coverage is active, you can have your iPad repaired or replaced at an Apple retail store. Be sure to make an appointment ahead of time online using this link.
If your iPad is no longer covered under AppleCare, you can borrow an iPad from the Technology Office at no cost by filling out a borrow agreement or purchase a refurbished iPad.
- Check Find my iPad online
- From a computer, browse to www.icloud.com > logon using your Apple ID > Click “Find my iPhone”. This will show you where your iPad is, or where is was last connected to the internet.
- Go to the technology office, we will…
- Check to see if/where the iPad is connected within the school.
- Inform your academy’s assistant principal, academy secretary, and the main office of the missing iPad.
- If you know your iPad was stolen outside of school, you should file a police report, and submit a copy to the technology office and your academy office.