Chef Joseph DeSando, Chef John Bickerstaff, Chef Evan Menesale, Ms. Paula Cloutman, and Ms. Mary Carter
CAREER PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
The Culinary Arts Professional Certification Program prepares students with the knowledge and skill competency in the areas of Institutional Food Service, Culinary Arts, Hospitality, Baking and Pastry Making. This program simulates a live working laboratory including
a full-service restaurant, commercial bake shop, professional table service, and front-of-the-house management, banquet and catering services. Students become knowledgeable and proficient with industry standards, safety, and quality workmanship.
- Chef Owner
- Restaurant Consultant
- Catering Sales
- Event Planning
- Cheese Maker
- Cookbook Author
- Culinary Arts Instructor
- Food Editor
- Corporate Chef
- Food Importer
- Produce Broker
- OSHA 10 Hour General Industry
- ServSafe Manager Certification
- Prostart Foundations Level 1 Certification
- Massachusetts Restaurant Association
- Brooksby Village
- Burton’s Grill
- Delaware North Inc.
- Shaheen Bros Inc.
- Nanny’s Garden
- Gordon Foods Inc.
- New England Culinary Institute
- North Shore Community College
- Culinary Institute of America
- Johnson and Wales University